Jennifer Priest is a prominent social media strategist, educator, and the owner of Smart Creative Social, a consulting and online education company that helps bloggers and business owners create social media strategies based on analytics and data. With over 17 years of experience as a digital entrepreneur, Jennifer has a unique understanding of the challenges that creatives and artists face when running an online business. She specializes in helping her clients generate massive traffic through Pinterest using her program, SMART Pin Pro.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- The importance of understanding the business side of making art
- Jennifer Priest talks about her journey from working for the government to creating a crafting and social media business
- The freedom of entrepreneurship
- How Jennifer found a way to stand out from the competition
- What can you do with Pinterest that you can’t do with other social media platforms?
- Why Jennifer considers Pinterest to be the entry point to the sales funnel
- Jennifer explains the long-lasting benefits of using Pinterest, no matter your niche
In this episode…
Do you want to drive more traffic to your site or online business with long-lasting and wide-reaching posts? Then it may be time to start using Pinterest.
According to online content strategist and educator Jennifer Priest, Pinterest is a “cash cow” that not enough artists and creatives are taking advantage of. With Pinterest, viewers can find an aggregate of information on the topic of their choice, no matter who posted it, or when. In other words, this platform is essentially the Google of the arts and crafts world.
In this week’s episode of the Pencil Kings podcast, host Mitch Bowler talks with Jennifer Priest, owner of Smart Creative Social, about using Pinterest to drive traffic to your online business or blog. Jennifer shares why she switched careers to start her digital business, how she found a way to stand out from the competition, and why Pinterest is her secret weapon for growing an audience and boosting sales. Stay tuned
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Mitch Bowler on LinkedIn
- Pencil Kings
- Evolve Artist
- Jennifer Priest on LinkedIn
- Jennifer Priest on Pinterest
- Smart Creative Social
- Jennifer’s FREE Masterclass on Pinterest Strategy
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Evolve Artist, a breakthrough online training system that aims to inexperienced talent to become world-class artists.
If you’re interested to explore and expand your artistic nature and to maximize your potential as an artist, there’s no better way to do that than to sign up with Evolve Artist.
We’ll provide you with all the materials you need to enjoy a do-it-yourself study at home. The premium oil paint we use is supplied by Old Holland, and everything will be shipped right to your doorstep no matter where you are in the world.
Click HERE to get your copy of our Free Art Skills Blueprint.