Iva Mikles is the Co-founder of Art Side of Life Studios and Mikles & Co. She is an experienced illustrator, digital media artist, art instructor, and host of the Art Side of Life Podcast. Iva has worked on countless projects with companies including LEGO and Procter & Gamble. She has spent the last three years building an online community where artists can learn the tips and tricks of the trade in order to start making money doing what they love most: creating art.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Iva Mikles recalls her journey toward becoming a successful digital media artist
- How Iva combined business and art with her role at LEGO
- Should you take the risk and start working for yourself as an artist?
- The benefits of cultivating a daily art practice
- Iva explains the type of artists that excel at her “How to Make Money as an Artist” course
- The mental roadblocks that artists face when attempting to make money with their art
- How to build a career in the specialty area of art that you are most interested in
- Iva’s advice on how to redefine your artistic goals and achieve significant benchmarks
In this episode…
Do you want to pursue a career in art, but don’t know how to make money doing so? According to digital media artist and entrepreneur Iva Mikles, there is much more potential for a successful career as an artist than you may have initially thought.
As the Co-founder of Art Side of Life Studios and Mikles & Co., Iva helps creators learn the skills and tactics necessary to make money with their art. Her advice is to start small and develop a daily habit that allows you to constantly grow and improve as an artist.
In this episode of the Pencil Kings podcast, Iva Mikles, artist, illustrator, and art instructor, talks with host Mitch Bowler about how artists can successfully take their careers to the next level. Iva discusses the common mental roadblocks that artists face when pursuing a profitable career in art, and how to redefine your goals in order to start making money doing what you love. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Mitch Bowler on LinkedIn
- Pencil Kings
- Evolve Artist
- Iva Mikles on LinkedIn
- Iva Mikles on Instagram
- Art Side of Life Studios
- Art Side of Life Podcast
- Art Side of Life YouTube
- “How to Make Money as an Artist” Course
- Mikles & Co.
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Evolve Artist, a breakthrough online training system that aims to inexperienced talent to become world-class artists.
If you’re interested to explore and expand your artistic nature and to maximize your potential as an artist, there’s no better way to do that to sign up with one of the many courses offered by Evolve Artist.
We’ll provide you with all the materials you need to enjoy a do-it-yourself study at home. The premium oil paint we use is supplied by Old Holland, and everything will be shipped right to your doorstep no matter where you are in the world.