If You’re Interested in Drawing Faces
This is the Place to Start!
Learning face drawing fundamentals can really help you create better portraits or character designs.
Often, the difference between a good drawing of a face and a poor one, has everything to do with the artist’s understanding of proportion and how the bones of the head all come together. Luckily, this information won’t take you years to learn and, once you’re comfortable with the face drawing fundamentals, you’ll be able to draw faces in proportion without much hassle for the rest of your life.
In the Face Drawing Fundamentals video series you’re going to have a chance to look at several different examples of faces, both male and female in both realistic and cartoon styles. In addition to that you’ll also take a look at what makes babies different and how to approach drawing them to give you a very cute and pleasing illustration.
Main Takeaways from this Course:
- Understanding the Human Skull and Why it’s so Important
- Drawing Realistic and Cartoon Female Faces
- Drawing Realistic and Cartoon Male Faces
- How to Draw the Face from Different Angles
- How to Draw Babies in Cartoon and Realistic Styles
- Playing with Face Proportions for Interesting Effects
PS. For further reading to help you with this course, check out this blog post on How to Draw a Skull in 8 Easy Steps