Alexis Fedor is a performance artist, writer, and business developer living in New York City. She is the Founder of Artists In Business, a consulting company that provides online courses and group coaching for artists of all disciplines. With Artists in Business, Alexis helps artists create profitable online businesses by focusing on three major areas: clarifying their offers, identifying their ideal clients, and crafting a marketing plan that aligns with their artistic vision and mission.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Alexis Fedor discusses how her company, Artists In Business, helps artists of all disciplines grow their online businesses
- The conscious and subconscious obstacles that hold artists back from starting their own businesses
- The family member who influenced Alexis’ business mindset at a young age
- Understanding the difference between your circumstances and your limiting beliefs
- The importance of engaging with your audience when running a business online
- How the current pandemic has impacted the buying and selling of art
- Alexis discusses the transformations that artists experience after working with Artists In Business
In this episode…
While all business owners face challenges when running their companies, artists experience a specific set of issues when starting their businesses. For many, these obstacles are based on the “starving artist” mindset, a belief system that holds artists back from achieving professional—and financial—success.
Alexis Fedor believes that by understanding how the individual pieces of starting a business fit together, artists can overcome their limiting beliefs and successfully grow their online businesses. That’s why she founded Artists In Business, a consulting company that helps artists of every discipline design businesses that thrive in revenue and purpose.
In this week’s episode of the Pencil Kings podcast, Alexis Fedor, the Founder of Artists In Business, joins Mitch Bowler to discuss how she helps artists start successful online businesses. Alexis shares a story about an artist who overcame her limiting beliefs and went on to earn six figures. She also talks about her personal journey to success, the dangers of comparison, and why now is the best time to create an online business for your art. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Mitch Bowler on LinkedIn
- Pencil Kings
- Evolve Artist
- Alexis Fedor
- Alexis Fedor’s 5-Day Challenge 2020
- Alexis Fedor’s Artist Bundle Guide
- Alexis Fedor on Facebook
- Alexis Fedor on Instagram
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Evolve Artist, a breakthrough online training system that aims to inexperienced talent to become world-class artists.
If you’re interested to explore and expand your artistic nature and to maximize your potential as an artist, there’s no better way to do that to sign up with one of the many courses offered by Evolve Artist.
We’ll provide you with all the materials you need to enjoy a do-it-yourself study at home. The premium oil paint we use is supplied by Old Holland, and everything will be shipped right to your doorstep no matter where you are in the world.