Lighting Moods in Digital Art Explained in 6 Easy-to-Follow Videos With Speedpainting Demos to Help You get Great Results Fast
Lighting Moods in Digital Art explained in 6 fun video tutorials.
Understanding how lighting can affect the mood or emotion in your paintings can help you create compositions with real impact.
And, in this new 6-part video course with Assassin’s Creed Concept Artist, Donglu Yu, you’ll discover exactly how it’s done.
Follow along with her speedpainting demos and discover how to create three paintings with very different emotions all from the same scene. Along the way, you’ll pick up stacks of professional Photoshop techniques which you’ll want to use again and again in all your digital art.
- How to create a grayscale tonal value painting to use as a basis for three very different pieces
- What color temperature is…and how to use warm and cool colors in your paintings to great effect
- How adding sunlight can completely change the mood and emotion of your painting
- How to create the effect of overcast lighting and misty lighting in your digital paintings
- A wide range of professional Photoshop techniques to help you get amazing results quickly
Not a Pencil Kings member yet?
Don’t hold your talent back. Just click this button to get access to this video course and 90+ others.
After watching this course, you’ll completely understand how to use lighting moods in digital art to help you get the results you’ve been looking for.
And, even if you prefer to paint using oils or acrylics, you’ll still be able to use these same principles in your work to achieve the emotional impact you want.
Understanding tonal values and lighting is your key to creating better paintings, and Donglu’s speedpainting demos will show exactly how to get great results in a short space of time.
Before you know it, you’ll start looking at your paintings in a different way…
And you’ll finally be able to master the atmospheric effects you’ve always admired in paintings by other artists.
So are you ready to understand lighting moods in digital art and how these can help you create beautiful and memorable digital paintings?
It’s all here in this fun and easy-to-follow video course 🙂