Completely Understand How to Draw Eyes
for Your Male and Female Characters
In this series about how to draw an eye, instructor Sycra Yasin will guide you through the entire process of going from a complete beginner through to someone who can draw any kind of eye, for both male and female characters, in any style that you can imagine.
Even if you have never thought of yourself as an artist, let alone someone who could draw something as complex as the human face, this lesson series will get you started and show you the easy way to break down the eye into its basic parts: eyeball, eyelid, eyebrow and show you how each of these should be drawn. Once you have mastered that you’ll learn how they can all be put together to form a fully believable eye drawing.
Knowing how to draw an eye is one of the most important lessons that you can learn because as humans we express a lot of our emotions through our eyes. With a solid grasp of how to draw the parts of the eye and the knowledge of how to modify these parts, your characters will reach a whole new level of realism and expression – say goodbye to boring, lifeless eyes forever!
This video drawing course on how to draw an eye is just the first part in the how to draw a human head video series, and it just might be the most useful course in the whole set, so don’t miss out!
Main Takeaways from this Course:
- How to understand the structure of the eye as a three dimensional object
- A super easy way to draw an eye with only 4 lines!
- How to draw the different parts of the eye
- How to shade the eyes
- How to draw eyebrows for both male and females
- Where to place the eyes on the head
- How to get your eyes to look the same on both sides of the head
- Conveying Expression through the eyes
- Create your own style of eyes