About Chris at PencilKings
Chris graduated in fine art before combining his love of all things visual and his passion for writing as a member of the Pencil Kings team. When he's not creating fresh content, he's probably drinking tea, going to gigs, or teaching his cat how to paint (it's not going too great so far, but watch this space).
- PK 033: Bioware Artist Tyler Lee on Dragon Age and Determination
- PK 032: Ugmonk founder Jeff Sheldon on Designing With Passion
- PK 031: Veggie Tales Artist Joe Spadaford on Creating Your Perfect Portfolio and Finding Your Creative Niche
- PK 030: Kevin Kramer – Why 4 Pencils And a Napkin Are All You Need For Super Realistic Pencil Portraits
- PK 029: Arturo Aguirre on Kock Fighter Club and Creating Your First Comic Books
No Achievements Yet!